Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Rodeo Time

Two cowboys ready to go.


Make that four. 


After watching Food Inc. I have a whole new perspective on corn... ;)


Wyatt did surprisingly well at the actual rodeo.  Mostly bounced on my lap, stared at our neighbors and was absolutely fascinated by the fireworks that accompanied the national anthem. Cute little bear. 


I begged for ten minutes in the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame... It was so cool!  There were displays of cowgirls' clothing all the way back to the twenties, saddles, boots, spurs, and videos.  So I'm a wannabe.  At least I'm a happy wannabe. Wyatt liked the wagon. 






And the bucking horse that had a 'no photography' sign next to it.  Why people? Because you cut off all his legs??


On our way to Joe T's!  Look at that hair!
*Supermodel Supermomma Gabby*




About 1.06 seconds into the car ride home...


No comments:

Post a Comment