Friday, February 4, 2011

T-Shirt Flowers & More Snow

I got this mustard yellow and grey damask frame from Goodwill for $1.99.  The problem was, when I took the sticker off, the dadgum thing tore the frame.  So it's been sitting in my storage closet waiting to be fixed.  Since we're 'snowed in', I decided to get to work on my to-do list.  

Here's what I used to fix it:  
Two t-shirt collars (I'm working on a t-shirt quilt)
Glue gun

That's it. 


Roll the collars up tight like a rose bud.


Glue the layers together on the under side.


Stick on your frame. Kind of Anthropologi-sh isn't it?




After 4 snow days I was getting cabin fever.  So we bundled up and went to the park. 
















It's always a good day when you end it with Green Eggs and Ham.




Baby Bear learned to pull himself completely up today.  We're convinced he will never crawl and just go straight to walking.  I just wish someone hadn't told me to expect crawling starting at 6 months.  I've been waiting 6 months and still nada.  Oh well.  As long as he's healthy, right?





1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the frame! And I love all the awesome pictures too! It makes me want a really good camera :)

    ReplyDelete