Thursday, June 30, 2011

We found out today!

It's a...

GIRL!!!





We are so excited to welcome a little ruffly bundle into our lives late October.  Honestly I've been telling everyone it's a girl for a while now and Rob had a prophetic dream before we even knew I was pregnant.  So it's not exactly a surprise to us but we're still so thrilled!

Once in the car on the way home from the midwife, Rob asks me


 "you're not going to go all crazy with pink in the nursery are you?..."



How about these beauties for inspiration hon?


House of Turquoise




Lonny mag



pinterest.com/pin/7306267/




projectnursery.com





Look at these sweet little feet!





6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 1st and 3rd nursery ideas!
    I'm so happy for you Mere Bear, but i'd like you to have a baby shower in Houston, k thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for girls! Congrats guys! We are so happy for you. I love all of those nursery ideas. I'm sure whatever you do will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Do you get to have a party for child number 2? If you do, consider me to do the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you miss mere! Wyatt is going to be one sweet big brother and you two will make an adorable little girl! Take care of yourself, little mama! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO.MUCH.FUN!!! Go all out girl!

    ReplyDelete