Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best Purchase Ever




See that inflatable kiddie pool with the little chunker in it?  
It's quite possibly the best purchase I've ever made.  

I've been holding out for one of those hard plastic pools all summer long and our Wal-Mart has been out of stock all summer long.  I've literally seen one single pool in the past three months but it had one of those built in slides with three steps leading up to the slide.  All I could see was bloody lips and noses.

I even went to TSC and contemplated buying a watering trough.  It was that bad.

Today at Wally world I happen to see this little gem on the pool aisle.  Halleluia!  I'll take it!

We had so. much. fun.



Two and a half hours of fun.  With our best friend Jiggsy of course!













I made him get out eventually.  Brief tears until we came inside and momma let him vacuum the house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment