Monday, August 8, 2011

Bufe & Babin Going Out of Business Sale!!


I say this like I've shopped at Bufe & Babin for years.  I actually just found it today on my way to the Habitat REstore here in Tyler.  But I wish I'd been shopping there for years.  Apparently they've been open for a few decades and are closing their doors so the two owners can retire and do whatever they want.  More power to 'em.  Last week the entire store was 20% off, this week 40%, next week 60% and the week after that every single thing in the store is 80% off!  They carry gorgeous fabrics of all kinds- silk, linen, beautiful ikat patterns, custom upholstered pieces, fun accessories, and other home goods.  I felt like a kid in a candy store.


Within 5 minutes of walking in I thought my head would explode.  I wanted at least a yard of everything they had.  And every single upholstered tufted chair, ottoman, and sofa.  And puzzle table!




If this jute rug is there next week, it's mine!


Huge wool rug!



Instead of spending my yearly decor budget in one hour, I restrained myself and chose 4 shams instead.

Sorry for the wonky pictures but I was using my iPhone in a dark hotel room.  Somehow I forgot that our camera was sitting 3 feet away.
I found this ruffled pink linen number first and immediately saw a monogram in the center for baby girl's room.  I really like how they are all a slightly different shade of pink and different styles.  I'm learning that everything doesn't have to be matchy-matchy.




I'm thinking master bedding for this gal.  



Unfortunately I have no idea what baby girl's nursery will look like, exactly.  But now it will include at least 3 beautiful pillows!

1 comment: