Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

I love collages.  When I don't feel like writing a lot but I have a ton of pictures to share, I pop them in a collage (or three) and call it done.  

We've had a busy fall so far and it isn't over yet!  Little miss Ella is doing very well with life here on the outside.  Brother seems to care very much for her and likes giving her hugs and kisses.  So much so that we had to put Ella's swing up on a large side table so that she wasn't so... accessible. 

I am feeling almost 100% and have been for a while.  I cannot describe the huge difference between recovery from Wyatt and from Ella.  We went to church two days after she was born and have been out and about since then.  I just feel good.  Alleluia since I'm chasing around an almost two year old in addition to the newborn activities.  But let's be honest, Nonie is still here and does most of the chasing.  I kind of call out commands and admonishments to Wyatt from the wing back chair in our living room where I'm in a constant state of nursing. 

On to the good stuff.  This season in pictures:





Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! You look like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete