Saturday, January 28, 2012

Play Group (Sanity & Chaos)


We had play group yesterday.  It's the first time I've hosted and I really enjoyed it!  Honestly I'm just glad anyone showed up.  We had three toddlers and three infants so it was busy busy and toys everywhere.  


















I am so thankful to have friends to get together with and babies for my babies to play with.  I haven't been able to go to very many play dates lately and hosting this one reminded me how much I look forward to sitting and chatting with friends while our kids tear (enter host's name here)'s house apart. 

If you are expecting or are already a momma, I highly recommend starting or attending regular play groups!  It will keep you sane.  Or at least help. 

P.S. Roberto hung the new chandelier in the entry way.  If I said I was smilin' before, I'm beaming now!

1 comment:

  1. Such FUN chaos!! Love the pictures of my grandbabies playing with other precious babies! I, too, am grateful you have wonderful friends to get together with, to be support for each other, to laugh and cry together. That's God's hand working in each life!
    Now if He'll just move His hand and actually post this since I'm new to the posting world, I'll be very grateful!
    Love to all!

    ReplyDelete