Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Free 2012 Calendar ~Printables~

I love printables.  

I am an organizer by nature and delight in writing things down in lists with little boxes to check off.  So when preparing to meal plan for the month, I wanted a cute calendar on which to write it all but didn't want to have to buy said calendar.  Quick Google search for 'free printable calendar blog 2012' and voila!  

Simply Sweet Home did a great post highlighting several free blog planners and monthly calendar printables such as this songbird beauty:




Now I don't blog plan (you're not surprised??) but I meal plan.  So join me in being organized in style.  Thanks for doing all the hard work, SSH! 


P.S. I ended up printing the calendar from Thankfully Thrifty.  So cute but does use a bit of ink...


3 comments:

  1. ooo I love that bird blog planner :) thanks for sharing sweet sister. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete