Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We're back! (and potty training)

I've been gone for a long time, it seems like!  

My sister Kat had her baby- 2 weeks in the hill country.
As soon as we got back I got sick- 1 week in isolation.
As soon as I got better we went to China-almost 3 weeks.

Whew!  

And now that we're all settled in and back on Texas time we're potty training time people!  Days one and two were semi-successful with about a 50/50 ratio of accidents and potty uses.  Today, I took my sister's advice and am letting him run around without a speck of clothing on.  To my great surprise this had made all the difference.  It was a bit counterintuitive to me but they're used to 'putting' it in their diaper and I guess Wyatt thought the big boy undies were just another type of diaper.  Now there's nowhere to put it except the potty!  Magic.

More like the grace of God.



1 comment:

  1. Amen to the grace of God! Glad that potty training is going well!

    ReplyDelete