Friday, March 1, 2013

It's A Small World

Now that everyone is humming the same tune in their heads...

It truly is a small world.  Want to know how small?  

I started following a blog a while back.  I'm thinking it was while we still lived in west Texas.  Fast forward two years and we've moved across the state and I join a gym.  I discover that the author of that blog lives in the same town I do.  Then I go to a group fitness class at my new gym and she IS the class teacher.  Twilight zone, yes. 

But it doesn't stop there.  Another woman in the class introduces herself and I realize that I just saw her twins' nursery featured on The Nester.  

I'm thinking by this time that I read too many blogs and need to pick up another hobby.

So the second woman, Abbie, posted a picture on her blog of she and I in matching workout clothes from that day we met.  Slightly embarrassing because it's like my own personal version of 'who wore it best' only there's no question as to who wore it better.  

Let's call it a 'before' shot on my workout journey, shall we?  

And now I feel famous.  

The end.

1 comment: